Supporting Our Community
We love being a part of this community, and we pride ourselves on giving back.
Oral Health Education – members of our team visit day cares, preschools and elementary schools and Mom’s Groups throughout the year to educate about
good oral hygiene and care. If you would like to have our team visit your school or organization, please give us a call.
Sponsor for Cops and Bobbers – partnering with the Parker Police Department
Annual Stuffed Animal Drive – collecting new stuffed animals to donate to the Parker Police Department for children in need
Annual Food Drive – collecting snacks and food that goes directly to families in need in our immediate area
We believe in building a relationships with all of our families, so we like to make our time with you memorable and fun. We have many celebrations and
special events in our office…and you’re invited!
Dates for your calendar ~
- National Popcorn Day – January 19th
- National Tooth Fairy Day – February 28th and/or August 22nd
- National Pi Day – March 14th
- Mother’s Day giveaway and celebration – May
- Father’s Day giveaway and celebration – June
- Office anniversary and patient appreciation event – August
- KPD Pumpkin Patch – October
- Dr. Kaelin’s Birthday – November 8th
- National Sock Day/Crazy Sock Day – December 4th
* We also look forward to celebrating our patients each and every day. If you child has something to celebrate…whether is it their first lost tooth or their team
won a championship, we want to hear about your child’s achievements and celebrate with them! So, always feel free to share exciting news with us! We’ll be
sure to recognize them in a special way.
Please like our Facebook page, and follow us for information on our community programs, office celebrations and events.